If vacancy exists, we enroll children over the age of 2 years and under the age of 6 years. Kindergarten’s capacity is 30 children, 10 kids max in each group.
Individual education is provided in the crèche group (kids under the age of 3 years).
Finishing the Preparatory group children are provided with all the necessary documents under the standards of the Ministry of Education and Scienceĺ.
After being informed about the conditions, the organization, and the programme of the kindergarten, following a meeting with the director, the parents should fill in an application form with information about the child.
A contract for the current year should be signed.
Health Certificates needed:
- A health check-up card issued by the GP
- An immunization patient’s file
- A single negative result from photogenic intestinal bacteria and intestinal parasites medical tests, made no more than 15 days prior to child’s entrance in the kindergarten.
- A health certificate, certifying that the child is not in contact with a carrier of infection, issued by the GP no more than 3 days prior to the entrance in the kindergarten.
- A Wassermann test of one of the parents /for children under the age of 3 years/